Event related Terms & Conditions
- By registering for and/or attending the REinEU2016 Conference, all participants agree to be bound by, and comply with these Terms and Conditions as well as Terms and Conditions of the Conference venue – Incheba Expo Bratislava. It is the participant's responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions. The participant of the conference is liable for any damage on property and health he/she would cause in the conference premises.
- The registration process is considered to be complete after submitting the online registration form and paying the registration fee.
- After the registration process is completed and the registration fee is received and confirmed by the Conference Office, a confirmation email will be sent to the registrant. Invoice will be attached to the confirmation email.
- As the capacity of the event is limited, all registrations will be processed on a first-come first-served basis.
- Registration fee payment can be made using following methods: Paypal, bank transfer or credit card payable to Neulogy, a.s. TATRA BANKA, a.s., Hodžovo nám. 3, 811 06 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, IBAN: SK67 1100 0000 0029 2287 7115
- Payment of on-site registration must be made using a credit card. No cash will be accepted.
- Participants registered with reduced Student Fee will have to prove their student status at the entrance to the event with a valid ISIC card; otherwise they will have to pay a surcharge up to the amount of the full participation fee.
- Cancellation of registration must be submitted in writing or by e-mail to:
841 05 Bratislava
- Participants must make sure they receive an acknowledgement of their cancellation from Conference Office.
- Conference registrations cancelled more than 4 weeks prior to the first day of the Conference will incur a cancellation fee of 25,00 €.
- Conference registrations cancelled 4 weeks or less prior to the first day of the Conference will not be refunded.
- Cancellations made after, as well as 'no shows', are liable for full cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be made after the Conference and within two months.
- Substitutions, including those made on-site, are allowed. The request for substitution must be made via email or mail. A 25,00 € processing fee will be applicable.
Site visits registration
- Conference registration does not automatically include site visits registration. The participant has to register for it separately on the registration form.
- Capacity of the site visits is limited according to the information stated in site visits profiles. Registrations will be processed in received order.
- By registering the participant grants, in accordance with the Act No. 122/2013 Coll. of Law on Protection of Personal Data as amended, consent to the processing of his/her personal data by the Conference Organizers.
- Data provided for the Conference Matchmaking will be processed according to the separate B2MATCH terms and conditions of use.
- The organizers reserve the right to make alterations to the programme, date and/or venue at any time without prior notice.
- Accommodation, travel costs and catering are not included in the conference registration fee. Participants are responsible for making their own arrangements.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 685 722.